Columbia College is always on the lookout for passionate, dedicated individuals who believe in the power of education.
123 Missouri Hall,
1001 Rogers St.
Columbia, MO 65216
Why work at Columbia College?
The Human Resources department of Columbia College is committed to the continuous development and exemplary services of the college’s most important assets, its employees.
- Tuition benefits for employees and eligible dependents
- Free in-seat undergraduate
- 75% tuition reduction for online classes and graduate classes
- Tuition Exchange program with partner institutions
- 8% retirement account contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Complete 1 year of service to the College;
- Be 21 years of age; and
- Work at least 1,000 hours or more per Plan year
- Employees will vest 20% in their account balance after the first year of participation in the plan, and an additional 20% in each year of eligible service thereafter
- Employees are fully vested in the retirement plan after 6 full years of continuous employment.
- Generous paid leave
- Excellent health and dental insurance coverage
- Up to $1000 contribution annually to your Health Savings Account